Friday, April 21, 2006

I just lost a billion words... give or take.


I was about one or two sentences away from finnishing a HUGE post. It was all about poetry, and I had it formatted beautifully, with exerts I had gathered from everywhere. It was LONG. It was probably coming up on three pages, at least. Then firefox crashed. BLOODY BROKEN BROWSER!!

I'll see if I can recreate it tomarrow. I can rebuild it. Better, badder, stronger. More better. Betterist. Dang, its late. Dang, I just lost a big post.

I will close this post with a type of poem called a 'fib'. I am not going to tell you what it is tonight (cause I just did, and then lost it), but here is a little 'teaser' if you will (and I hope you do):

It
Is
so late
All work lost
My sanity gone
Where, blogger, did it all go wrong?
The big bit bucket in the sky has ate my data
----
One
More
Strange Verse-
A poem.
Spot the pattern, try!
Perhaps soon now you will get it.

5 comments:

Anderz said...

Aw, man... that's happened to me before also... :-( I await your next insanely long post with great interest!

Anonymous said...

Nice fibs! :) UHHH...I still don't get it. Oh, wait. Maybe I'm actually supposed to think about it! ;) Lol

Anonymous said...

Dude. I'm so jealous of your poetry. It's really good. And I too, have lost incredible blogs due to crashing browsers, which the world has been at a loss for. Oh well.

Save your work next time. :P

~Kiaya

Bander said...

Sucks dude about your post. Next time get opera - I heard its free now!

And poetry *can* be sweet ;)

Anonymous said...

dude, is your hair bleached in that pic? O_o