Monday, November 26, 2007

The wish list of Little Man

Well, Christmas season is upon us. It becomes apparent right about now, when everyone's wishlist is stuck of on the fridge and flying around email.

My favorite has to be my little brothers- for the last two years now, his lists have just made my minute whenever I read them. Its a little time capsule of who he is at the moment- his quirky sense of humor, his optimistic look on life and his creativity, untouched by the critical mind of adulthood, or even "the big kids" world.

Below is his list, republished with permission:

  1. Webkinz (a bunny would be nice, but any other one is okay too)
  2. L'ilkinz (a black cat would be nice, but any other one is okay too)
  3. Mobile Devastator (Lego set)
  4. Aero Booster (Lego set)
  5. Blade Titan (Lego set)
  6. Cyclone Defender (Lego set)
  7. Sky Guardian (Lego set)
  8. Golden Guardian (Lego set)
  9. Rollercoaster Tycoon (1)
  10. Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D
  11. Another Golden Guardian (cause in the comics there are like, 21 Golden Guardians…. it's really cool. So please, if you can-if you have enough money…uh…get me 21 Golden Guardians? Heh heh…Please?)
  12. Five cinnamon sugar pretzels from Sam's Club and 5 salt ones…please.
  13. Blazing Falcon (Lego set)
  14. $50
  15. Laptop
  16. Tough Book
  17. Candy Corn
  18. Candy
  19. Freezer
  20. Couch
  21. Ice cubes
  22. Cups
  23. Water
  24. Fruit
  25. Wood
  26. Screws
  27. A Designing room right next to Zeke and my room
  28. Six birds
  29. Five dogs
  30. Two cats
  31. Five Hamsters
  32. Eight horses
  33. One acre of land [Editors Note: Getting into real estate already? This kids a genius. I wish I could get him this...]
  34. Hay
  35. A pond
  36. Paper
  37. Markers
  38. Trees
  39. Giraffes
  40. Zebras
  41. Monkeys
  42. Bird seed
  43. Monkey bars
  44. Fences
  45. Telegraph
  46. Batteries
  47. Pencils
  48. Wires
  49. Insulators
  50. Conductors
  51. Paper clips
  52. Computer
  53. Rollercoaster simulator
  54. Everything simulator, made by drawn pictures seen by mirrors make the picture move in front of you moved by motors
  55. Bricks and cement
  56. Nails (not like fingernails)
  57. Tissue box
  58. Table
  59. Chairs
  60. Tank (like an aquarium-about 500 feet long and tall)
  61. 100 Goldfish
  62. 50 sea monkeys
  63. Bible (Just in case I lose my other one)
  64. Map of Londonderry and Manchester in one
  65. Underground tunnel to Andrew's house, Andrew's house, Andrew's house, and church [Editors note: Little man has three friends named Andrew. He never grows tired of how funny that is.]
  66. CRZ (when I am old enough to drive I can drive it!) [Editors note: Takes after his brother when it comes to taste in cars it seems!]
  67. Helicopter
  68. 50 RAMS
  69. 1 3D card (for a computer)
  70. 2 extra motherboards
  71. 10 speakers
  72. 1 that controls the sound for each speaker with a paper clip and two slots-one for input and two to left and right speakers
  73. Keyboard and mouse
_________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed his list as much as I did...man I love that kid.

6 comments:

Super Kiaya said...

I love your little brother. I might just have to buy him paper clips now.

:D
I think this list made my day.

KrisW said...

Hmmm...I have a geriatric chicken that he can add to that list! or 5 of Brad's cockatiels...um...just don't tell him...we'll tell Brad that they just flew the coop. Please tell M.O.M. and the little man that Mrs. W (me) says hi. :)
Mrs. W (mom to Bradford)

Anonymous said...

I love the tunnel idea. Christmas Lists are very cool.

Anonymous said...

updation? please?

Anonymous said...

i think you should have given him a brick, a nail, and a paperclip. oh and some ice. well, no, God gave him that one, you could have given him a piece of paper, though.

Anonymous said...

Good words.