Friday, February 24, 2006

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

Big props to Dave for this awesome rendering of me as the happy-go-lucky cyborg. I think "Larry the cynical cyborg" has a better ring to it, probably due to its alliteration, but alas, I am not so very cynical and so this is much more accurate.

<---Notice maintenance hatch on chest. This has the extremely usefull features of not only allowing me to work on my wiring and reboot my systems when they lock up, but it also gives full access to my OGS (Organic guts stuff). It can even make light work of weight loss, allowing one to merely open up the hatch and pull the offending tissue out with one's super cool cyborg hand- a feature which, as you can see by this picture, I have allready put to good use.

Also, I'm bullet proof, I think. Few more tests...

Thanks again Dave, your the man.

Peace out,

----Mr. Roboto

P.S.: If you don't get the title, "Mr. Roboto" it is the title of an old song by a band named The Styx. You HAVE to go listen to it. It is requried listening; resistance is futile. If you do not, my evil cousin, Lore, will come and kill you. (Let's see if anyone gets that sci-fi reference....)

No comments: