Monday, July 10, 2006

Not at world view

Hey everyone, not much to say right now except that I am not at world view as my previous post would indicate...

I don't want to fib, so theres not much I can say except that I somewhat anticpated this might happen... basically there were some things happening that might have made it better for me not to be there this year, and I had thought of withdrawing earlier- but of course we didn't decide until the absoloute last second. There was a small meeting with top World View brass, including Randy Sims (who, btw is still the man) and we all decided that the wisest thing for me to do was to return home. The rest of my fam. is of course still there.

Don't know exactly what I'm going to do this week, but I'm going to try and commit it to the Lord in some way... maybe a bike-retreat, I dunno. And speakin of bikes, I just learned that I am worse then broke because of my last bike trip- a 5 dollar package of Ace bandages I forgot to calculate caused me to go into overdraft and incur fees. I would put some money in to solve it, but I can't because I don't have any. The only money I was anticpating called in sick.

Just not my week, I guess.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you made a choice...one that was well reviewed...umm...I don't know what to say other than the already stated...Sorry...right now my brain is fried...I just got back from work ;-)...well, maybe I will comment again later.

B-Rad

Aielunknown said...

Hey...I am no longer a Xangian...reasons will be posted at a later time at my new blogspot blog ;-)

Catch ya later mate!

Anonymous said...

oh dude...that stinks. but sometimes a week at home all alone w/ naught to do can be loverly.
and as for your monetary troubles...that's just horrible...and i'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hey man i am trying to get that money to you as fast as i can...
Sorry about the inconvenice...


---Ghost

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm sorry to say that that all royally sucks. But it could be worse! Meteors could rain down on you, your first born child could be slaughtered, your fields could have been sown with salt!
Maybe I'm just living in the past though.
Thank you SOOOO much for commenting me so graciously. It is muchly appreciated. :)
Well, I for one hope your week goes by much better. If it starts out bad, it can only get better! ...Or, worse as the situation may be... but I'm praying for better!! :D
So, yeah. Chin up, mate!

Anonymous said...

why did you pull out at the last minute?