Sunday, July 09, 2006

World view

Hey everyone, I'm off to World View academy. Should be fun- I'll be sentient enough to talk sometime saturday morningish. Until then, here, have some random pictures!


Here is us setting up ourselves to leave from the Kittery Trading post.... last minute checks, etc.




dX getting trying to fight insanity from the bugs while I tell him to stop so I can take a picture...


This is about where I discovered my wheel wasn't in that hott of shape...


Some mandatory down time, courtesy of dX's ankle...

Proof that we did indeed go Kayaking... (M. Fam, you are seriously the best!)

"Four Winds", the RV we stayed in...
(The camera is weird and distorted the image; it wasn't really bent like that...)

...aaand last but not least, dX (who henceforth wants to be called "ghost") sitting in the front seat of CJ's car shortly before deciding to chuck the directions.

Thats all folks, have a good week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures!! Have fun at Worldview!!

~Kiaya
~*~

Anonymous said...

YEah...!!! That was pretty funny when we were both like screw the directions..